Terms of Agreement
- Clothing must be in next to new condition and ready for resale.
- Clothing must be cleaned, pressed, and on hangers. Infant and toddler wear may me folded.
- No appointments necessary. Clothing may be consigned any time during store hours. An unlimited number of items may be consigned.
- Clothing will be placed on sale for a maximum of 4 weeks – prices will be determined by the Snooty Fox to best sell your items at the most profitable price. Items may be reduced at the discretion of Snooty Fox at any time. The consignor will receive 50% of the recorded price.
- The consigner may collect for the article sold by coming to the Snooty Fox anytime during store hours. Payment of $200.00 or more will be paid by check. Any amounts not claimed by the customer within 18 months after the consignment sale generating them shall be redeemable only for Snooty Fox merchandise.
- Unsold items will be donated to the Conductive Learning Center of Greater Cincinnati. The consignor will be given a donation slip upon request.
- The Snooty Fox is not responsible for loss from fire, theft, or damages. When deemed necessary the policies of the contract may be revised at the owner’s discretion. Consignors will be notified.
- Accounts may be closed at the discretion of the Snooty Fox.