We will be reopening on MONDAY JUNE 1st
During the time at home, we know you’ve been busy cleaning closets and rooms. We are anxiously awaiting your consignments. We can make you money for your time well spent.
Because of the current conditions, and for the safety of our employees and customers, we’ve had to make a few changes in our consignment procedures:
1. Employees and customers will be required to wear face masks. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one for $1.00.
2. ACCEPTING SPRING & SUMMER CONSIGNMENTS! All clothes must be cleaned and on hangers. We will not go through items in bags or bins
(exception will be made for infants and small children’s items, clean & folded).
3. Home décor and furniture must be clean & sanitized before coming into the stores
4. Our stores are now being prepared for reopening
a. The counters will have plastic sheeting in front of the counter for protection
b. We will be limiting the number of shoppers
c. There will be X’s on the floor to maintain social distancing
d. All incoming clothing will be sanitized
e. Employees will wear masks and gloves
f. Counters and equipment will be sanitized after every customer
5. Until further notice, we will not allow returns clothing & furniture. ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL
To thank our loyal customers, come enjoy
20% off w/ Platinum Card June 1 – June 14th
and have fun shopping again.
We will have a beautiful selection of spring & summer clothing, along with affordable furniture and home accessories for you to shop.
Our SALE STORES will be PACKED with treasures for the whole family.
We can’t wait to see you again!